Tuesday, March 31, 2009

44 - 45 - 46

Mine!
Lid: Chocolate Pocky
Top: Carrots, green beans, orange
Bottom: Potstickers
Tight seal: Sweet and sour pork, sticky rice

Sort of a version of the one I made for dad last night. And especially since I haven't had any second helpings of the sweet and sour pork until now. Meaning, I only had it when it was originally served for dinner.

mine.
Left to Right: 2 Steak and cheese taquitos, 2 beef and cheese mini tacos, green bean divider, orange segments
Bowl: Refried beans with cheese and sour cream for the taquitos and tacos.

Just a quick dinner bento I threw together while I was making my dad's dinner tonight. I had subway at like 4, and I wasn't hungry until not too long ago. And my god, that subway was AMAZING. One of the best i've had. But also, most of these were leftovers or stuff from the freezer.

daddy's!
Top: Mini cherry pie, Chicken noodle soup with rotini noodles and carrots
Main box: Mayonnaise, orange segments, salt, corn, roast beef, green beans
Outside bottom: Shepherder bread

I felt like doing a soup and sandwich bento for my dad. Yes, I know this is a lot of food, but my dad doesn't eat dinner with us most nights, unless we have dinner early for him [around 3pm or so]. My mom found that little cherry pie at Wal-Mart and thought it would be perfect for his lunch. And I thought so too. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment