Monday, March 9, 2009

twenty-five.

another for my papa.
Left to Right: Salad with bleu cheese, grape tomatoes, and bacon bits. Rolls of roast beef for sandwich, salt for sandwich, pepper for salad. Mayonnaise in the third dixie cup for sandwich. Shepherder bread, kiwi, craisins, string cheese. Bleu cheese dressing and apple.

So, when my dad started taking his lunch to work [ vs. going out to eat every day, cheaply of course since this damn economy sucks ] my mom would make him a sandwich, an apple, and a cookie for his lunch. And that was also his dinner, but he'd snack on some pistachios or something after he got home if he was hungry. And then I volunteered to start making his lunches, and he appreciates it every day that I do. So this is somewhat of a spin on what my mom would make him.

I mean, the same thing for lunch every day gets a little boring after awhile, doesn't it? I know it does for me, especially since I pretty much did the same thing throughout middle and high school. It sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment