Monday, March 2, 2009

I've done as many bentos as I am old! [ bento 18 ]

So today is one of my days off from school [ I only have school on Tuesdays/Thursdays ] and my Dad had jury duty so he came home for lunch today! Which means I didn't have to make him a lunch, since he doesn't have refridgeration/microwaving capabilities, as he as not at his office. So I made my own bento today, even though I ate at home. It was delicious, regardless!

mine! (:
Top: Baby carrots, Grape Tomatoes, Ranch in the sauce cup, craisins, and a strawberry chocolate cheesecake ball in the green divider cup [ my mom calls them that because it's strawberry cake mixed with cream cheese frosting covered in chocolate ]
Bottom: A mix of pepperoni and italian sausage calzone.

The calzone was leftover from when my parents went out for their anniversary and decided to bring back calzone for my brother, best friend and I!
I also don't have a picture of my dad's lunch, because he ate it by the time I even thought about taking a picture! Sad panda. Oh well, I will be back to making bentos for him tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment