Tuesday, March 10, 2009

25.

mine, finally!
Top: Tangerine slices, apple chunks and half a kiwi
Bottom: Cream cheese/ham sandwich pinwheels, string cheese chunks, craisins

I felt like having a whole bunch of fruit today. Mostly because if I had veggies, i'd have to cook them [ which was more work than I had time for this morning ] or eat them with ranch dip, and i'm trying to eat healthier. And the ranch dip we have is made with mayo, a ranch packet, some milk and a bit of lemon juice. That's not exactly calorie-free.

Note to self: Do NOT, WHATEVER you do, drink Coke Zero EVER AGAIN! Especially without food. It will fuck up your stomach and your brain and give you the nastiest headache EVER.

I had to go and buy subway just to calm my stomach down since there wasn't enough food in my box to keep my stomach from going crazy and the room spinning. This is not a good sign. Never again, my friends. Never again will I drink that crap. And diet/calorie free sodas are worse for you than regular sugary sodas. It's so horrible.

So my dad still has a lunch for tomorrow, since he went out surveying instead of staying in the office today, so he's just going to have it for lunch tomorrow! And, he's even coming home for lunch to eat it, since he's working about 15 minutes away instead of an hour away. He also won't need one for Thursday since he's working out of the office on friday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment