Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day! [ 30 + 31 ]

for erika.
Clockwise: Bunny and star eggs, star peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, kiwi slices, tangerine

Yup, that's right. My best friend Erika went to school with me today. It was pretty rockin'. Although she just ended up eating the yolks of the eggs and I ate the whites. Since she didn't really want eggs. I did get some red white and orange in for St. Patrick's Day though, which I am quite proud of!


my bento today!
Main tier [ right ]: Hot dog chunks, ketchup in the kiwi sauce cup, salt in the apple for the eggs and avocados, craisins, fruit by the foot
Side car [ left ]: Avocado chunks, bear and heart shaped eggs, tangerine, grape tomatoes for fillers

Unfortunately after class, I was still hungry, so Erika and I ended up going to the Subway on campus and getting lunch and I got coffee [ I was falling asleep in Psychology AND World Religions ]. I wish I could get my bentos to be more filling. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment