Wednesday, February 18, 2009

first official bento order! [ yay! ]

So I TOTALLY splurged and just spent around $40 on bento supplies (that's WITH shipping). I'm so excited. I want a cute lunch too, damnit! If I posted everything I ordered, that would be such a long list. I was so very sad that they didn't have the bear box in stock after I looked at it a couple of times. And so I decided I liked pink more than I liked yellow. And I like bunnies!

Well hell, i'll do it anyway and put it behind a cut! (or not, screw the cut. It's my journal and i'll do what I please, damnit!)
[ Pictures from ichibankanusa.com -- I do NOT take any responsibility for these pictures, nor am I selling them. Just showing what I ordered. ]



I also got a bear & flower cookie cutter and a rabbit & bear egg mold. I can't find those pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I made my first order from IK too and it is supposed to be delivered on the same day as yours. I ordered several of the same items you did. I am sooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete