Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bento 7+8

So tomorrow my mom and I are going to Amtgard (A fantasy-style LARP... Basically real life dungeons and dragons [yes, the tabletop rpg, and yes, im a nerd]) and so I thought i'd make lunch for the both of us. And this is how it turned out:

momma's.
Left to right: Natural no sugar added applesauce, 1/2 orange, rice crackers, green beans, brie, tuna salad on bed of rice with freehanded cheddar cheese lettering


mine. i'm not really proud of it since it just looks blah, but oh well.

Left to Right: 1/2 orange (sliced) green beans, tuna salad, rice crackers, brie and rice
not pictured: chocolate pudding cup.

I got an email tonight from ichibankanusa.com saying that my order is being shipped, and it should be here on the 24th (tuesday). I'm very excited, and all of this has encouraged me to make my dad's lunch also, as well as plan it. He's also excited too. I think he's tired of getting a sandwich, apple and cookie for lunch every day. And it'll take a load off my mom, since she's always doing things around the house.

They're somewhat similar, but as I make my dad's and my lunches, you'll see that they're going to be very different day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment